Annual General Meeting (AGM) Wed 27th May 4.30pm via Zoom
Despite the cancellation of our 2020 Conference, we will still be holding our AGM. We will send you the agenda etc and Zoom link next week.
- Please put the date and time in your diary.
- Please RSVP your attendance (by return email).
Prior to the AGM please rejoin as you can ONLY vote if you are a financial 2020 MEMBER.
TasTESOL Membership for 2020
Because of the lack of face-to-face events this year, the committee agreed to reduce our membership FOR ALL (individuals, students and Institutions) to
We are planning a number of online forums for members and a program will be out soon. The other benefits of (re)joining are
- participation in Vic TESOL’s online presentations at member rates (often free),
- having a voice and input into national issues via ACTA
- receiving frequent updates on EAL/D events, issues and resources from other states and territories
- a reduced registration fee for the international ACTA conference (now set for Sep 2021)
- of course, the camaraderie of the local TESOL community!
Please (re)join by direct deposit: BSB 067002 Acc No 28006086 Acc Name: TasTESOL . After joining, please email TasTESOL with your Name, date paid and receipt number .
Elections are in the air and we’ll be electing a committee at the AGM. Please feel free to volunteer for a position and/or nominate a friend or colleague (at the meeting or preferably beforehand by return email). It’s a great way to get to know colleagues from a different sector. It’s also a chance to contribute to professional learning, as a lot of the work revolves around arranging the forums and conference.
See you then,